Crunchy Turkey Bake
Are you faced with the typical amount of leftovers this holiday? Most of us are trying to figure out what we’re going to do with all that leftover turkey after the dinner is done. Here’s a recipe that will help you out.
- 1 lb leftover turkey cut into half inch pieces
- 2 cans mixed vegetables drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz can water chestnuts sliced and drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ onion(s) finely chopped
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup French fried onions
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions; mix well then spoon into casserole dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and top with French-fried onions.
- Microwave at 80% power for 5 more minutes, or until bubbly and heated through.