Blueberry Oatmeal Smoothie
This smoothie is a powerhouse of goodness. It’s a deliciously healthy drink that’s great for breakfast, lunch or a pick me up snack. Super easy to make. Just throw everything into the blender, blend and you’ve got breakfast. I doubled this recipe for myself and my two ten year old boys and there was plenty. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 large banana, cut into 1-inch pieces and frozen
- ½ cup spinach
- ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Stevia
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Lisa and the Build A Menu Team
Build a Menu is an online menu planning service that makes meal planning and grocery shopping fast, easy and budget friendly. Not familiar with us? Take a minute to browse our site and see how we can save you time and money, too!